Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I didn't blog about what I've been doing recently . guess so I gona do so very much now on this second post of the night, its the eve of newyear & i;m very much homed to try staying awake though its a little tough here cos I slept like 230am & woke like 8 for groceries shopping with mom..

anyway I met dar today . it supposed to be our sorta date but turned up to be with his family instead, hit bugis for some last minute stuffs went to temple homed prepared steamboat etc after which headed to lai ma house for reunion and there I go meeting all my lovely cousins(: such lovable people hehe.

Anyway been doing this Icecool promoting for the whole of that new year season . Its good. I do talkings and meet different sorta people & most importantly I guess its useful for my future sales&marketing:) I met new people yo. hehe.

chuyi tmr oh. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE. MAY A NEW YEAR BE AS BLISSFUL ALWAYS

I am very much considering if I should ever get a red psp. I sorta need it want it very much but thinking about the cost.. and labeling the fact that I don't game alot.. should I still or should I not/don't/ whatever, suggestions any1. hahaha.

No comments: